if you get the chance, take it. if it changes your life, let it.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

overwhelmed

We have been overwhelmed with generosity lately!
I have had so many bridal showers where my car couldn't hold one more gift, which is such a blessing. Our apartment is really coming together because of these showers.
And we haven't just been overwhelmed with generosity, but overwhelmed with love and support. People at work look at my ring and explain how excited they are for us after just talking for just a few minutes. People from all over the place are asking if they can help with the plans or moving into our apartment. And some of the best parts is the advice we get from complete strangers.
We are so blessed and lucky to have such amazing friends and family!
Thank you everybody!

Today we're taking bridal/groomals (such an ugly word, don't ya think?) at my cabin. I'm so excited to see B in his suit! And SO nervous for him to see my dress... I hope he likes it! And so nervous that I'm going to get it dirty.... that might be impossible to avoid.

17 days 5 hours and 34 minutes!

1 comment:

  1. i am so glad you are overwhelmed in a GOOD way! hope your bridals went well!! what's a little dirt on a white dress?..... ;)

    ReplyDelete