if you get the chance, take it. if it changes your life, let it.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

"connection successful"

I've spent my morning with a bearded fellow named Val... and after that little hour with a new friend we now have internet in our apartment! Thanks Comcast and Val! 

I love WiFi! I can blog in our living room, our kitchen, our second bedroom, our bedroom and even on the toilet if I really wanted to. Even better, I can blog stalk in all of these places without having to wait for it to load. 

Be on the look out for some fancy blogs from our high-speed, hopefully-not-too-expensive, BaucomRez, WiFi.

p.s. I started reading Nicholas Sparks books again at work when there aren't any customers (which is often. don't tell my boss). I love them! Thanks to Brianna who got me hooked! Now B really thinks I'm a nerd while I put on my glasses and read read read. 

1 comment: