if you get the chance, take it. if it changes your life, let it.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

thank goodness for the weekend.

We've had such a good weekend! Let me give you the highlights...

1. It was our dating anniversary.
2. We played hours of tennis and basketball. 
3. We got our engagement pictures back.
4. B got a very significant raise. 
5. I got a new phone. 
6. The Heat won. 
7. I figured out how to work my new phone. 
8. B has his complete wedding day attire. 
9. Bob's Brainfreeze opened.

I was most excited about #3.
B was most excited about #6.
The most depressing is #2, I lost almost every time.
#4 is the most relieving. 
And #7 was the most needed. 

And here are some teasers... 




all thanks to miesh photography. she is amazing.

1 comment:

  1. awesome pics - you two are pretty darn photogenic! Can't wait to see the real thing!

    ReplyDelete