if you get the chance, take it. if it changes your life, let it.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

say yes to the dress! .... and suit!

yesterday i found my wedding dress and B found his suit...  
this is the difference between boys and girls...  

i spent 5+ hours going to 4 different stores.
(NEVER go to gateway bridal, ALWAYS to alta moda or the bride shop) 
i tried on many dresses, always liking but never loving until i, as they would say on one of my favorite shows, "said yes to the dress." 

B went to nordstroms, tried on 1 suit and in less than 45 minutes "said yes to the suit."

wouldn't it be easy to be a guy?  

i am SO SO excited about my dress. i finally found one that was my style, affordable and just unique enough (and when i say unique i DON'T mean ugly).  

i don't want to give much away until pictures. but...think "Greek." 
and B is going to look pretty charming in his perfectly slim suit. 

p.s. now i'm curious... where did YOU get your dress?

3 comments:

  1. i can't wait to see. you have spot-on style in my opinion :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANT TO SEE IT!!!! Please? I got my dress at Bridal Image in Bounitful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the dress purchase! Can't wait to see it! Ha, I love the clarification on unique not equaling ugly because fo reals, sometimes I feel like people go for that to stand out... baha. I know you got style though.

    ReplyDelete