if you get the chance, take it. if it changes your life, let it.

Monday, April 25, 2011

as of....

...today:
  • made a deposit at the restaurant.
  • figured out all the decorations for the wedding. 
  • made a deposit with my flower lady.
  • found the invitations. 
  • found my dress. 
  • found someone to alter my dress. 
  • got my wedding shoes. 
  • got an engagement picture outfit.
  • picked out a suit for B. 
  • cleaned my room.
...lately:
  • took four finals.
  • finished three projects. 
  • finished lacrosse. 
  • had a lacrosse banquet. 
  • had my first bridal shower (put on by my team). 
  • worked more hours.
  • got a dream apartment. 
  • enjoyed Easter with our three families. 

this is where we're taking our engagement pictures on saturday. pray for sunshine!

2 comments:

  1. You got your dress?! YAY!! What does it look like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Syd!!! Yes I got it! Next time we're at Grandma's house I'll show you a picture! I think you'll like it.

    ReplyDelete