if you get the chance, take it. if it changes your life, let it.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

diary of the day.

here are random thoughts from the day:

  • I can't find two of my very favorite dresses. Both on the expensive side. That is annnnnnoying. 
  • Why the freak is gas so expensive? 
  • How Do You Know is one of the dumbest movies. Poor Reese, she had such a good record. 
  • I work for an amazing couple. 
  •  Laffy Taffy jokes always make me laugh. 
  • I have 2.5 baskets of just washed BYU LAX clothing. 
  • Sleeping in was the best decision of the day. 
  • I take that back, not showering was the best decision.
  • Gardening is not my thing.
  •  B works too much, but it's good cause he is definitely bringing home the bacon. 
  • But I wish he was done already.

1 comment:

  1. Nash I miss you and our conversations like this during shuttles or while i'm half asleep about to take a nap at tournaments haha :(

    ReplyDelete